We are an approved XPart MG Rover Specialist and can service and repair all MG and Rover models.
Customers trust their MG and Rover vehicles to us and our team of fully qualified, MG Rover trained technicians. We use the T4 diagnostic equipment as used by the original MG Rover dealerships.
And we’re an approved XPart Auto Service Centre, with immediate access to all MG Rover parts.
- T4 diagnostic kit – achieves diagnostics way beyond the average garage system
- Reset key codes and alarms
- Replacement of K-Series cylinder head gaskets
- Electrical faults to entire engine rebuilds
- Cam belts on all MGF’S TF’s, 25, 45 and 75 models
- MGF and MGTF coolant pipes, steel or stainless steel
- MGF Suspension a bit low? Drop in and we’ll reset to factory height while you wait.
In 2002 I purchased a new Rover 75. I took the car for regular services to a dealer in Hedge End, which meant a 50 mile round journey. I then went to a local dealer who claimed he was recognised as a Rover agent and he proceeded to spoil the car’s performance. One day in about 2004 my wife pointed out an advert for Bodytech, who claimed to have first hand knowledge of Rovers. I took the car there for its next service. Andy the owner has in my opinion a superb team, they are always polite and friendly, reasonably priced and efficient. A major attraction has been that Bodytech will pick the car up and bring it back, whilst I got on with my business. I have recommended them to friends and have never heard a criticism only similar praise from them.
Michael Chandler, Salisbury